Saturday, November 24, 2012

MKHBC-8-R1 - half way through soldering expansion bus.

Last weekend I did not finish (as I hoped) soldering of the I/O expansion bus. Today I did some work though and I am half way through it. It did not come out pretty, but it is OK. I hope there will be not too many shorts or no-contacts to correct. See the pictures below.

Bottom of the main board - full view.
The area I worked on today.

All the power, ground and 8 address lines (A0..A7 - a total used in expansion bus) are connected. Remaining connections are data lines, CPU signals and I/O selection signals.

Thanks for accidentally finding and reading this blog 
:-)

Marek Karcz
11/24/2012


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reset And Panic Buttons, Buttons Debouncing

Reset And Panic Buttons, Buttons Debouncing The monitor program in my home brew computer has a nice debug feature. The NMI (Non-Maskab...